Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finding Our Way

We've all been in a position where we were denied something that we wanted, have we not? The next thing we do is try to get over that depressing moment. There's a lot of ways we do this and nobody does one thing the exact same way as another person. But the thing about moving on is the only person that is ok with this is us and maybe whatever we are moving on with. Depending on what it is. Have you ever noticed whoever denied us what it was we wanted hates the idea of us moving on? Think about it. It's kinda funny isn't it. The person that hurts us gets mad because we are trying to be happy. Stupid isn't it? What can we do? The answer is nothing. We can't do anything about it besides let it go. The truth is they are selfish. It's not their fault. Humans by nature are selfish. But in a way it is their fault because they do not have to fall into human nature. Our goal in life is to be ultimately happy correct? Correct. The selfish people deny you but they don't want you to leave because they know your not the best, but they know you are desperate enough that if they got hurt, you are their fall back. Listen. That's bull shit. We aren't anyone's fall back. We can teach them that we have the power to find someone better than them. It's true we can. I speak from experience here. It's bull shit to think you are not good enough for someone because I believe that you have a chance to get with anyone. Trust me. If said this before it is something that I strongly believe. And I think it's right for anyone to move on for their own good. And I think it's bull shit for someone to get pissed of because you move on. And I think we should forget about them. It's their loss. Selfishness has ruined them. They have forgotten about what they truly wanted and they push others away. It catches up to them over time though. But believe me I'm speaking about this out of experience and I'm in a tough place because I fell head over heels for a girl that I have never met in my life. She doesn't know I exist. It sucks. It does. But I'm hoping or a miracle here. And I'm not afraid to say any of this, because I think most people understand how this feels because they have been there too. They just won't tell you. So let's wish for luck. Good luck to you and good luck to me to get this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment