Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Unleash Your Inner Ninja

So I bet your thinking what in the hell is he talking about. Scroll down and look at the photo. In fact I wrote this wearing that. Yes I'm Ninja Nate.

What does this have to do with any of you?

Well... I'm trying to tell you to have fun. And don't let anything get in your way of having fun. We are going to do things that piss people off. We get out of control every now and then. Does that make us bad people?  No, hell no it doesn't. It makes us better actually. We are supposed to have fun that's what life is for. Don't let those Debbie Downers tell you not to have fun. Have fun. Be your "ninja" whatever that might be. And yea you might get in trouble now and then but you live and you learn. Again it doesn't make us stupid or a bad person because all we are doing is doing what we were made for. They can't take that away from you. If they do tell them, "Uhuh. I'm being my ninja self." Killjoys are boring. (By the way what sounds better killjoy or joykill? Personally I think joykill but people tell me I'm wrong. I don't know.) So everyone who reads this remember we all have our inner "ninja" whatever are you going to do with it? Release him? Or suppress him? Probably should go with the first one. Go ahead take a leap for once in your life. Do it.
Unleash your "ninja!"

If you wanna know how to do the ninja mask, here are the steps:

1. Take a shirt put and put your head through the head hole, but don't put your arms through.

2. Flip the back part of the shirt over your head and over your for head to make the top part of the mask.

3. Now take the sleeves of the shirt, and tie them behind your head. The bottom part of the mask should fall into place then.

4. Then make some fine adjustments.

5. BAM! NINJA!

Tip flip down the bottom here and there to get some fresh air I'm getting light headed just typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment