Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bad Idea


What do we have here?

I'll tell you what we have.  First we have a bad idea, that was when this guy stepped up on the exercise ball.  The next step on the spectrum would be "WTF?!" That happened when he had the bad ass idea to bring the slightest amount of weight on the ball.  This picture is neither of those, this picture is "If I lift this over my head without falling off, I'm God....but...if I fall...let's not go there."  It's sort of like making a bet with the devil, if you win you could get something really cool, but if you lose, there goes your soul.  This picture just makes you wonder what in the hell happened after they took this picture. I'm sure the people at the gym had some really good laughs watching this.  That is until the guy probably got terribly injured.  You have to feel bad for the guy.  What do you think the guy that's holding him up is thinking? I'm sure he's thinking, "I'm screwed if this idiot drops that weight." Or maybe, "How did I get involved in this?"  This guy might have a sadder life than the guy on the ball.

At least it's not as bad as walking in on a naked guy in the locker room.

No comments:

Post a Comment