Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#WCW

Hash tag. Woman. Crush. Wednesday.  It's everywhere isn't it? Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, blah blah blah the list goes on.  I'm totally for it don't get me wrong.  If someone has a crush, then why can't they show it.  What is there to be ashamed of? Nothing. Hopefully.  However, some people don't like to participate in such things. Why? I'll tell you.  The whole #WCW with the Twitter handle attached to it of the crush might send up some red flags.  One reason being, what if that person is just super friend zoned? They could be crossing major boundaries.  But then again, you're never going to get to where you want to be if you don't take risks in life.  Reason #2 that person has a crush on someone who really doesn't know them all that well.  So many things could be a consequence of that.  Good or bad.  It's a toss up.  Maybe that's not the way to proclaim your feelings for that person.  Point being, take risks within reason.  If you see someone you find cute, pretty, attractive, whatever it may be, Go. For. It.  If you do actually have strong enough feelings, you will regret it.  Trust me on this I've been there.  I'm in a hole here trying to dig my way out.  I let the chance slip by.  Don't do that. I promised myself the next time I see her it will be a different story coming out of my mouth.  Be confident, be confident in everything you do.  Take control of the moment.  Take what you are longing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment