Thursday, September 12, 2013

Why Must Things Be So Difficult?

Have you ever asked yourself why things have to be so difficult? Why can't things be so easy with the technology these days? Listen today we have radar right? Well today I had a soccer match scheduled in a place about 50 minutes away and there's a 90% chance of storms all day and you can't play soccer in the middle of a thunder storm. However, out of the kindest of the home team's heart they insisted on trying to squeeze the game in. So we go down and 50 minutes later we get off the bus and what do you know? It's thundering. So we scurry over to the bench get ready and start the warm ups. Fifteen minutes later we are in the locker room for about an hour. Who would have seen this coming? Maybe everyone who watched the weather? I mean come on they have radar for a reason.
I wouldn't be so mad if I didn't have to write an 1000 word report due tomorrow when I got back. I mean it's just a waste of time and money. So we get back around 6 and I come home eat and type my report. After I'm done I'm looking to print it off like most people do and what do you know the computer the printer is hooked up to is broken. So I bring my laptop out and I plug in the printer and it says it needs the drivers installed so I look for the CD and I find the holder for it. The disk isn't in there. That would be too easy. So I try downloading the drivers online. That. Didn't. Work. So bow its been like 45 minutes. I get another laptop and try printing from that. Thank God the drivers were installed, but the queue for printing was backed up so I had to restart some things and its about 20 more minutes before I finally get the papers printed off and they didn't even print correctly. Typical. So three computers later and I finally got the papers printed. It took me longer to do that than to type the paper. 
Needless to say the family will be getting a new printer for Christmas. In this day in age I feel in shouldn't have to be testing out my hair to print off 4 pieces of paper. It just seems ridiculous. I don't have good days I have bad days and neutral days. But I guess the moral of the story is he have bad days to enjoy the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment