Saturday, February 23, 2013

Banging Out Some Z's

We sleep. It's natural. Some snore. Some kick. Some toss and turn and fall out of bed. What is it you do? For me, I have a variation of tossing and turning. Usually I got to bed at a decent time. But when I'm sleeping, around 2 o'clock at night, I sometimes have this problem. No I don't pee myself. But my bed sots up against the wall. And I usually sleep on that side. So I cannot really turn into it because I would hit my head. The sleeping me doesn't care though he's just gonna do what ever he wants. So I'm sleeping and when I turn I kick myself up in the air and turn. So om sleeping and the WHAM! I kick myself up and turn, hitting my head on the wall. I wake up. I think "what in the hell." Then I fall asleep like nothing happened. Then an hour later I do the same exact thing and fall asleep like nothing even phased me again.

But if you think that's bad, two summers ago I went to the beach with my cousins. We had a bunk bed. I was on the bottom bunk. I couldn't really sit up underneath the top bunk. And there were little metal bars that support the top mattress. And every night when we were all sleeping g around 2 I sat up. BAM! I smack my head on the bar my cousin said. He didn't know what it was but the one night he climbed down and figured it out. I never knew I did it. I just fell back asleep apparently. The one night though we slept I did the same exact thing the room wakes up and everyone just cracked up. Waking me up. And then I started laughing.

So if you have some crazy sleeping habits, that's alright I do to. And other people do to they just won't admit it. Another point to this is it's alright to be weird. You just have to learn to laugh at yourself sometimes. Weird is good. Different is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment