Sunday, February 17, 2013

What Is Emotion?

The fuck right?

How many of you had someone special in your life? Someone of any relationship. I'm sure you all have. It sucks when they're gone. Doesn't it? Sorry to say. They're gone now. Not coming back. Living or passed. They aren't coming back. How's that feel? SHITTY I KNOW. Now try to move on. How hard is that FUCKING HARD ISN'T IT? Now think if something that you would hate to see happen to that person. Now you just saw it. The thing that you would hate to see happen just happened. How shitty do you feel now?

I'm not here to make you feel like shit.  I'm here to get you to see my point of view. We all have problems in life. I'm not the only going through this right now. You let someone go and then everything comes flooding back in. It's like why? Truth is there's nothing you can do for it now. You're screwed. You're going to have to live like this until some shit happens and you get over it. It's a hard thing to do I know I'm living that moment right now. And I'm sucking at getting through it. It's like that stage where you hate yourself but you gotta push through because you can't be a quiter. We just gotta fight on for those who give a damn about the blog and can relate to this. Only time will tell.

Stay strong everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment